[Iodoom3] Ryan's git repo, CMake...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Sun Nov 27 15:52:51 PST 2011

Nothing in my git repo is ready for prime time yet, but if someone wants
to run with the CMake project I've started, that'd be awesome.

To clone:
    git://git.icculus.org/icculus/iodoom3/

Webview:
    http://git.icculus.org/?p=icculus/iodoom3.git;a=shortlog

This is just my personal experimental repo, zakk's repo is the official one.

The ultimate goal is going to be to delete all the project files except
for CMakeLists.txt (including scons, Xcode, visual studio, etc). Right
now the CMake project builds iodoom3, the game dll, and the expansion
pack, but I haven't managed to run it yet (I'm on a MacBook for
Thanksgiving, and the game is currently grumpy about not being in a real
Mac Application Bundle...the SDL work will fix that, too. Linux users
might fare better with the current work).

I'm sure there are small details that are wrong in the CMakeLists.txt
right now, and there are possibly big issues still. Please send patches.

I will likely move over to the SDL work, using scons on Linux, at the
end of the week, and come back to CMake later once that's up and
running, so this is wide open if someone wants to improve it.

--ryan.