[Iodoom3] SDL backend

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Sun Nov 27 15:42:20 PST 2011

> Or has nothing been assigned or started yet, just the major changes
> that need to be made being discussed a bit before anyone gets their
> hands dirty?

I'm scheduling time to do this late in the week, once I wrap up some
unrelated crunch-time projects; if someone else is jumping on it before
me, please say so here. I won't be offended if someone beats me to it.

The conversion is fairly straightforward (I think TTimo did it for Quake
4, and I did something similar for Prey). You'll probably end up with a
Git patch that deletes way more code than it adds, even if you only do
it for Linux and don't delete the Windows and Mac-specific code.

--ryan.